Updated: Nov 24, 2021
Are you thinking of booking a boudoir session but unsure what to expect? These 10 Boudoir Facts With The Studio SJ Will Help You Learn More!
1. We offer an all-inclusive experience with our session fee costing $499.99. Most other photography studios charge a-la carte for every service used...but we make it all in one for a seamless, affordable experience! Every full boudoir session includes on-site hair + makeup + lashes, on-site posing coach, access to our extensive client wardrobe, complimentary beverage amenities and 72 hours gallery viewing! 50% of the session fee is required to reserve your spot with the remaining balance due before your session! When you pay for your session in full you get a free lingerie set of choice day of session as a gift.
2. We have a 1000+ piece client wardrobe ranging from sizes XS-3XL! From bras and panty sets to bodysuits, stockings, and MORE...we have every color of the rainbow to capture your desired look! Every item worn during your session is yours to keep with no additional charge! We do not reuse any of the lingerie in our studio.
3. Our studio is in Neenah WI, and is located in our home and is over 3500 sq feet in size! We have multiple areas in our studio to capture your personality with a variety of sets! Upstairs we utilize natural lighting as much as we can for that perfect look! We also have a separate large space just for backdrops and artificial studio lighting! We utilize a large portion of our home for our clients to ensure we have a lot of options to offer to fit everyone’s personality and style. ! We are constantly updating decor, furniture, accessories, and more so things are constantly varying for clients.
4. With over 13 years of experience in posing, you are never left to wonder what to do next. You are walked into every pose, and every detail is taken into account from hair placement to facial expressions- we got you covered!
5. We offer a variety of photo packages that range from custom genuine leather albums for the perfect gift to canvases to digital images. Whether you are a bride who is looking for a wedding gift for her groom, celebrating an anniversary and want a canvas for your husband, or you are wanting the images for social media- we got you covered!
6. We do all of our editing in-house which means we have full control over how efficient we are! We have done same-day gallery viewings for brides with a deadline wanting to order an album, but we promise a 72 hour turnaround time for gallery completion! If you are looking to order a special gift such as an abumn, it is best to plan an additional 2-3 weeks for processing time.
7. We do not just do standard boudoir sessions! We love being creative and constantly trying out new things! From couples sessions, to glitter, neon black light, or body paint...we have something for everyone! We also do group events! Whether you are looking for a girls day out, bachelorette party (hello the bride books FREE!) or a new way to spend your girl’s nights out...we offer a memorable experience to last a lifetime.
8. We also do boudoir videography! This is a fun way to capture your personality, emotion, and poses with movements! It can take your gift or final product to the next level!
9. We offer payment plans for photo packages! We are extremely flexible and understand and respect each client’s financial situation. We are always here to help you, and do what we can.
10. We shoot SIX days a week in our studio-and we are booking into December with appointments being made daily! If you are looking to get in before 2021 is over, I would reserve your spot today.
Do we have your attention now? Schedule your free consultation today by filling out the contact form below!